Leadership Starter Course
$47 - 1-Hour Video Course - Instant Online Access
Great leaders are great thinkers.
They are clear on the game they are playing and how points are scored. They have great attitudes, but it’s not the same attitude that made them great role players. It’s an evolution.
You can become one of those great leaders, and our online course will help you.
It offers insights, guidelines and exercises that will help you:
- Generate great results while working through others
- Build engaged teams that will bust through walls to get things done
- Become viewed as a key, go-to resource by customers and colleagues
- Take a vacation knowing the team you’ve built can run things
Through our course, you will:
- Become a great leader, faster
- Know you’re doing the right things, every day
- Gain time to focus on the things that matter
- Take control of your professional future
Are you ready to be a great leader?
What Others Say About the Course
"You've distilled lots of information from so many sources into an easy to listen to, actionable course."
– Larry O., Entrepreneur
"Your course greatly helped to point me in a direction and give me something to focus on, and now I'm able to use a small and manageable set of principles to inform my leadership journey."
– Phillip B., Team Lead
"This course caused me to ask better questions of myself."
– Reid E., Team Lead
"This is a great summary for aspiring or new leaders."
– Quinn C., Department Manager
"I had no clear definition for how to be a good boss before you unveiled them, but then when presented, I was nodding with all of them, wanting to improve something in each."
– Bill F., Team Lead
"Doubtless this course saved me a good number of stumbles as I'm navigating this new role."
– Paul V., Department Manager
Got Questions? We've Got Answers
Who is the course for?
This course is designed to provide a foundation in leadership and to be helpful to a professional audience including:
- First-time managers trying to understand their new job and start off on the right foot
- Ambitious professionals preparing to break into leadership or management
- Seasoned leaders striving for better results or team engagement
- Struggling bosses looking for a reset button
What does completing the course entail?
The length of the course is just over one hour. It’s intentionally short so you can watch or re-watch it in one session or during a few lunch breaks. It’s broken into short segments that you can easily review over time.
The course includes a handful of exercises you’ll want to work on in the weeks and months ahead, and the value from the course will unfold as you observe yourself, your teammates and other leaders.
When will I see results?
This course will help you see your day-to-day interactions in new ways. If your boss stresses you out or you have teammates who are disengaged, you’ll have a better idea of why and how you can begin resolving it.
And after this course, you’ll be confident where to channel your energy for further learning and growth.
Can I see a module list?
Sure, the modules in the course are:
- Attitude is Everything
- Welcome to the Game
- Get Results
- Engaged Team
- Enthusiastic Customers
- Create More Leaders
- Play the Game
- The Leader Attitude
- The Traps of the Expert
- The Achievements of the Leader
- The Shortcut
- Helpful Outward Focus
- Reflective Inward Focus
- Slow Down Time
- Act Intentionally
- Let Your Team be the Hero
- Wisdom Tools
- Reflective Note Taking
- Study Groups
- Self-Assessment Tools
- The Journey
Who should I turn to with questions?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.